Sunday, January 28, 2007

just some minutes of talking with myself

first of all... I can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm going to 34th street and 8th avenue to get my tickets for SLAYER. I tried to get them by the internet, but I couldn't get it... and what is worst is that I realized yesterday that I could get it on ticketmaster.com.

Sucks, but I really don't care, I WILL NOT MISS THAT SHOW... Slayer is the fucking greatest metal band ever and I don't give a fuck if I even have to kill someone, it's fucking SLAYER and that's it.

I have my tickets already for the Feb. 8th show: Krisiun, Belphegor and Unleashed. I have named that show the most brutal night of my whole existence. That's pretty good thou, I can't wait for those shows.

I have no complains about last night's gig... Demized did it fucking Great, Goatamentise, whom amongst the damned and everything's ruined were awesome too.
It sucks that Goatamentise are not playing anymore, but at least we all can say that their last show was for the underground's history.

I am so glad, things are finally heading somewhere and I love it.

I miss my country and my friends... But I have the feeling that we're meeting soon.

Keep on rotting.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]