Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Horse and Norway

Well yes, tonight my words are different...

First of all, I'm writing in english and that's something I don't do in this blog.

And also I'm gonna write about what happened to me tonight, and I almost never write as a Diary.

Well, after work I went to lisa's house, I was with her sister and mother in the garden and suddenly a Horse appeared, walking in the street... lost.

That was so weird, that I decided to grab the cam and take some pictures.

well, then a neighbor went for a rope and then he had to tie down the horse... and he left, so the animal was in danger and I decided to take him to lisa's house...

I dialed 911 to inquire about who could take the horse to a safe place, their answer was that they didn't deal with animals and stuff...

It's fucking crazy.

After that when I left the horse in front of the house I saw a group of girls and I went out because I thought that they might bother the animal.

The girls didn't speak spanish and they came to the scene because they found unusual find a horse in the front of a house...

We started talking, they were pretty cool with me and lisa, they came from norway.

It was an unusual night, I found a horse and three new cool norwegian friends...

Their names are Tone, Heidi and Maria.
I really like to meet new people, specially from europe.

Here I Show you some pictures.



































































And here are the cute norwegian Girls: Tone, Heidi and Maria.

Comments:
BAAAAAAALVARO!
Tremendo levante!
que haras con el caballo ahora?
Dile a esas noruegas que tienes un amigo que vive en orlando que le puede enseƱar disney world.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]